Who processes the personal data?
The website www.PieMate.be is an initiative of:
Pijpenpoelstraat 58, 3545 Halen
Phone: 32 (0) 471 070 292
Which personal data are processed?
PieMate will only process the data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The following categories of personal data can be processed:
Name and First Name
For what purposes are my personal data used?
PieMate collects personal data to provide you with a safe, optimal and personal user experience. The collection of personal data becomes more extensive as you make more intensive use of the website and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the functioning of the website and the associated services. The processing is done exclusively for the following specific purposes:
• To give you access to your user profile.
• Offering and improving a general and personalized service; including billing purposes, provision of information, newsletters and offers that are useful and / or necessary for you, the acquisition and processing of user reviews and the provision of support.
• Offering and improving the products supplied; personal and specific products based on information and data provided.
• Detection of and protection against fraud, errors and / or criminal behavior.
• Marketing purposes
During a visit to the PieMate website, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimize the use of our website. These data are: IP address, probable place of consultation, time and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the website of PieMate, you declare that you agree with this data collection intended for static purposes as described above.
The User always provides the personal data to PieMate himself and can thus exercise a certain amount of control. If certain information is incomplete or apparently incorrect, PieMate reserves the right to temporarily or permanently postpone certain expected actions.
The personal data is only processed for internal use. We can therefore reassure you that personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties associated with us. PieMate has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to avoid unauthorized access and use.
As part of the subscription to the newsletter, your personal data will be stored to keep you informed about PieMate. We use a third party (MailChimp) to deliver our newsletters.
In our online shop we will use Mollie as our payment partner to process all payments made online.
During a visit to our website “cookies” can be placed on your hard drive to better tailor the website to the needs of the returning visitor. Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the platform and to remember technical choices.
What are my rights?
Guarantee of a lawful and safe processing of the personal data
PieMate always processes your personal data fairly and lawfully.
This includes the following guarantees:
• Personal data will only be processed when this is sufficient, relevant and not excessive.
The necessary technical and security measures have been taken to minimize the risks of unlawful access to or processing of personal data. In the event of a burglary in its IT systems, PieMate will immediately take all possible measures to minimize the damage.
Right to access / rectify / delete your personal data
Upon proof of your identity as a User, you have the right to obtain a decision from PieMate about whether or not your personal data is processed. When PieMate processes your data, you also have the right to inspect the collected personal data. If you wish to use your right of access, PieMate will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be improved. In the first place it is up to the User to adjust inaccuracies and omissions. You can exercise your right to rectification by providing an additional statement to PieMate. PieMate will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the additional statement.
You also have the right to have your personal data deleted by us without unreasonable delay. You can only invoke this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
When the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected;
• When the personal data were collected on the basis of obtained consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
• When an objection is lodged against the processing and there are no prevailing compelling legitimate grounds for the processing;
• When the personal data has been processed unlawfully;
• When the personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
PieMate assesses the presence of one of the aforementioned cases.
Right to limit / object to the processing of your personal data
User has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
• During the period that PieMate needs to check the accuracy of the personal data, in case of dispute;
• When the data processing is unlawful and the User requests a restriction of the processing instead of deleting the personal data;
• When PieMate no longer needs the User’s personal data for the processing purposes and the User needs the personal data in connection with a legal claim;
• During the period that PieMate needs to assess the presence of the grounds for erasing personal data.
The User also has the right to object to the processing of his personal data at any time. After this, PieMate will cease processing your personal data, unless PieMate can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that outweigh the User’s right to object.
If User wishes to exercise these rights, PieMate will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to info@PieMate.be
Right to data portability
The User has the right to obtain the personal data provided to PieMate in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. In addition, the User has the right to transfer this personal data to another controller when the processing of the personal data is based solely on the consent obtained from the User.
If User wishes to exercise this right, PieMate will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to email@example.com
Right to withdraw my consent / right to file a complaint
User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. In addition, User has the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data by PieMate to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If the User wishes to exercise this right, PieMate will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org