How to order our pies
We have changed our delivery and opening time this summer.
Between May and September PieMate will be spreading our Pie love at festivals and parties, in our new Foodtruck. This is why our trading hours will change during this time.
Unfortunately we have needed to pause the local delivery in Leuven, Rotselaar, Aarschot and Halen region.
You will still be able to purchase frozen pies from us the following ways:
Pick up at our location
The fasted and easiest way to contact us is through:
- text message/Whatsapp
- email email@example.com
- phone 0471 070 292
- messaging facebook or instagram
We will check the stock and put your order aside for you.
Let us know your preferred pick up date and we will respond as soon as possible to confirm. The pick up date can be between 1-4 days, depending on stock availability.
- Order may include Food & Drinks
- Cash or Payconiq
Address : Pijpenpoelstraat 58, 3545 Halen
Frozen delivery service
We have partnered with DPD, a third party frozen delivery service, so that our pies can reach all of Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Orders between 14 to 30 pies
-> 10 EUR delivery fee
- Orders above 30 please contact us directly
- Orders will be dispatched on the first and third Tuesday of each month (May, June, July, August and September).
- Please keep that in mind when you place your order.
- All deliveries receive a track and trace code, and the delivery driver will coordinate the delivery time with you.
- Orders placed through this service are for frozen products only (No drinks).